TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In General Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the 'Terms and Conditions'). By clicking the 'Accept' button you agree to these terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree please do not access this Website.
1.1 This site and the contents herein are provided as a convenience to you. The contents of Peach Blossom World Wide Web pages are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. Peach Blossom does not warrant that its Web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. Peach Blossom reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
3. Intellectual Property, Software and Content Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Peach Blossom is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. Peach Blossom consents to you browsing Peach Blossom World Wide Web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless Peach Blossom gives written consent.
3.1 You should also assume that everything on the Peach Blossom Website is copyrighted, the designs, graphics and layout, and may not be used without prior written permission.
4. Colour Reproduction Although every effort is made to reproduce the shades of each product as accurately as possible, due to the variation in colour which can occur in each computer and different paper stocks and batches, exact matches are not possible and small variations in colour may occur.
5. Designs There may be a colour variance between print runs of some of our products.
6. Disclaimer of Liability While Peach Blossom uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, Peach Blossom makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy nor assumes any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions.
6.1 Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Peach Blossom Website. This includes no liability whatsoever for any damages as a result of viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other property on account of your access to or use of any materials, text, images, data, video, or audio from the Website, or on any website linked to it.
7. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Peach Blossom and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensers (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Submission of Material Peach Blossom does not accept or consider ideas or suggestions other than those specifically requested by us in writing. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently, whether currently in progress or otherwise. Anything you submit to us will be treated as non-proprietary.
9. Prohibitions Peach Blossom does not tolerate unsolicited commercial communications, any junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mail such as Spam or other such similar conduct posted in comment areas and by the use of this site you confirm that you will not engage in any such activity.
10. Copyright All photographs and material on this website are owned by Peach Blossom. They may not be copied or downloaded. Please contact us if you would like to use any photographs or information from this site.
11.Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences You must not misuse the Peach Blossom Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
12. Third Party and External Links Peach Blossom is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. By linking to such a third-party site, you shall review and agree to that site's rules of use before using such site. Any experiences, opinion, statement, recommendation, rating, any links to any websites or information or anything whatsoever posted in the comments area has no link or association with Peach Blossom . Peach Blossom take no responsibility for checking or verifying such opinions, statements, recommendations or information. Peach Blossom does not check, control, validate, amend, edit or endorse any experiences, opinions, statements, recommendations, ratings or any other data or information provided by other users or advertisers nor any links to other websites or other information which is made available through the Website. You may find other users' or advertisers' information to be inaccurate, deceptive, etc. You must take this up with the user or advertiser involved.
13. Linking to this Website You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Peach Blossom Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
14. Variation Peach Blossom shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Products and/or any page of this Website.
15. Terms of Sale By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the Terms and Conditions herein. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We will endeavour to keep the products on this site completely up to date.
15.1 In order to contract with Peach Blossom you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All credit/debit card payments are taken by our off-site payment processing company, Sage Pay. All prices are in pounds sterling (£). We do not store any credit card details in a database and we only use the details you provide us for the purposes set out on this Website. We will not pass your details on to any other person/company unless required to do so by law. We reserve the right to refuse an order where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
15.2 When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you.
15.3 All prices are subject to change without notice.
15.4 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price or availability of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible before deciding how to proceed. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel as a result of an error in the price or unavailability of any goods and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
15.5 Standard delivery is free to mainland UK. This only includes Royal Mail Post. All other methods of delivery, including express delivery and international delivery are charged at an additional rate.
15.6 Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. During our very busy periods, our delivery times may be longer as orders are prioritised on a first ordered basis. Should your order be delayed due to any unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified of the new timings. Peach Blossom shall not be liable for delay or failure to deliver products promptly if such failure arises due to force majeure or by reason of any delays occasioned by strikes, riots, lockouts or other labour trouble, war, fire, accident, mechanical failure, non-availability to Peach Blossom of stock, parts, or materials; delay or failure of delivery of the products to Peach Blossom by manufacturers suppliers or other persons; government action, legislation or regulation of any kind; Act of God, or any circumstances whatsoever outside our reasonable control.
15.7 Products offered for sale by Peach Blossom are directed solely at UK residents. Peach Blossom makes no representation that any products sold through this website are appropriate or available for use outside of the UK. If you choose to purchase from this site from locations outside of the UK, or for delivery outside of the UK, then you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. You, or the addressee, may be required to pay import duties on receipt of your goods anywhere outside of the UK. Please be aware that these are the responsibility of the customer.
16. Promotional Discount Codes We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website.
17. Returns In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us via email. In the case of non-delivery please wait 21 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 7 days of receipt.
17.1 If you have changed your mind, goods may be returned within 7 working days from receipt. You will receive a full refund not including postage and packaging providing that all goods are carefully repackaged and returned to us in their original packaging and in resaleable condition. You must notify us by email to obtain the delivery address for your return.
It is advisable for you to obtain a proof of posting when returning items, as they remain your responsibility until we have received them.
17.2 In the event that the goods are not in resaleable condition, we reserve the right not to provide a refund and you will be responsible for the cost of such goods being returned to you, within 28 days of our notification.
18. Force majeure Where Peach Blossom is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to Peach Blossom's workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials the date of delivery shall be postponed for the period that the circumstances continue.
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have non-exhaustive jurisdiction in actions brought by you, any third party or Peach Blossom.
20. Entire Agreement The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Peach Blossom. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Peach Blossom.
21. Registered Address The legal address of Peach Blossom is PO Box 308, Carshalton, SM5 9AY. Peach Blossom can be contacted via telephone on +44 20 8395 6231.
VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER - GB156968554